RICHMOND, Calif – The Salesian Pride (11-0) had a slow start but came on strong in the second half to dominate Valley Christian (9-3) 35-7 in their NCS DIV quarterfinal game in Richmond, California. The top-seeded Pride will host Healdsburg next Saturday in the Division IV semifinals.
- Clayton Valley High defense has been stout in playoffs
- Revamped front four buoys De La Salle defense
- Live updates: CIF State Football Championship Bowl Games, Saturday at noon
- East Bay girls volleyball player of the year: Lo Utchen, Monte Vista
- East Bay girls cross country runner of the year: Chloe Hansel, Las Lomas