RICHMOND, Calif – The Salesian Pride (11-0) had a slow start but came on strong in the second half to dominate Valley Christian (9-3) 35-7 in their NCS DIV quarterfinal game in Richmond, California. The top-seeded Pride will host Healdsburg next Saturday in the Division IV semifinals.
- Vigil planned for East Bay athlete paralyzed in pool accident
- Hayward: School supporters rally to spruce up Sunset Field
- De La Salle's Connor Redmond is East Bay Times baseball player of the year
- Freedom's Vanessa Strong is East Bay Times softball player of the year
- Alhambra's Jerald Jianoran is East Bay Times boys volleyball player of the year